We want your experience on a WCA’s midway to be fun. Safety First is our motto, and we need your help to keep the midway safe. Here are the answers to some of our guests frequently asked questions so you can be prepared to enjoy your experience.
Regular ticket pricing (not wristband pricing) is as follows for every location:
- Single Gold Ticket: $1.25
- Red Book (20) $23.00
- Blue Book (40) $45.00
All Rides take between 3-7 coupons!
Wristband pricing will vary, please check your location for wristband pricing and other promotional offers.
Our general hours are School Days – open at 3pm and Non-School Days – open at 12 Noon. To be certain, you will want to check your location in the calendar.
We cannot be responsible for weather and therefore we do not offer refunds. Some rides may be closed if there are unsafe weather conditions.
There are no refunds or exchanges allowed after you purchase your tickets.
Yes we accept both credit and debit cards at all booths, except for the games. For your convenience we have ATMs available throughout the Midway.
When the event offers unlimited ride specials, your unlimited ride wristband is good only for one rider on one day and must be securely attached around your wrist in order to be valid. Multi-day wristbands must be secured on the wrist for the duration of the event. Lost or broken wristbands will not be replaced.
Be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and avoid wearing any loose clothing. No casts are permitted without previous approval from the Guest Relations Office.
Children under 2 or under 36 inches are not permitted on any rides. Others must be personally responsible to be in good health and free of conditions that may be aggravated by the rides. Pregnant people are not permitted to ride. There is no exception, including the carousel.
Every rider is required to have a ticket on each ride.
Check all rides to make sure you are tall enough. We post signs that have the height requirement and any specific guidelines at each attraction. For your safety, we strictly enforce these requirements.
Our rides are secured with the latest safety equipment and are inspected daily. As a rider, here is a list of things you can do to help keep yourself safe:
- Walk – don’t run on the midway
- Use caution while entering and exiting all rides
- Secure all loose articles of clothing
- Hold on to all lap bars when riding
- Stay in your seat while riding
- Do not rock seats
- Keep all hands and feet inside the cars while riding
- Stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Wait for ride attendant to open all restraint devices
- Listen to the directions of the ride operators
- Please do not talk to ride operator while the ride is in motion
- WCA is not responsible for any personal belongings – please keep your belongings with you for find a safe place to keep them while you’re on the rides.